Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

His Divine Invitation

One of my favorite verses is Ephesians 1:18-19. Lately, I've been drawn to it again and again. This morning, I felt I needed more from my NIV translation, so I went back to the original meanings.

Just wanted to share the blessing:


I also pray that the eyes, the faculaty of knowing of your mind, your way of thinking, will be illuminated, be informed and imbued with saving knowledge that you may perceive, discern, discover, pay attention to, behold what is the hope, the joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation of His divine invitation to embrace the salvation of God, and what are the riches, the fulness, abundance, splendor, and majesty of His inheritance, the eternal blessedness of the consummated kingdom of God in the saints, and what is the transcending, the exceeding greatness of His strength, ability, influence and power to us who believe, who think to be true, who trust, who acknowledge and entrust, according to the efficient working of His forceful and mighty power and strength ...



No comments:

Post a Comment