Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Week Thirteen Question and Response

Week Thirteen Question:

Is my knowledge of Jesus born of internal spiritual perception, or is it only what I have learned by listening to others? Have I something in my life that connects me with the Lord Jesus as my personal Saviour?

“All spiritual history must have a personal knowledge for its bedrock. To be born again means that I see Jesus” - Chambers August 15

My Response to week Thirteen Question:

At the core of any healthy relationship, lies intimacy – singleness in knowledge – a first-hand knowing. What is the bedrock of my relationship with Jesus? First-hand knowledge? Second-hand only?

God is a jealous God – not jealous in a petty way, but He’s jealous in His desire for intimacy. Allowing another into the place reserved for the One is like spiritual adultery.

Father-God, be the bedrock – my foundation. I shall never be shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment